Friday, April 6, 2012

Holy Thursday Reflection

I realize I am a bit late in posting this but just as I was about to hit publish the power went out at our house yesterday which effectively told me, "Kevin, I don't want you to post this now. Spend some quiet time with me instead". So here is a simple Holy Thursday reflection:

First, let me highly recommend the reflection which Fr. Faulkner has given us. You can find them on his blog linked on the left side of this post. All of them are excellent (I believe).


Second, let me recommend for this holy week reflecting on the mysteries of the rosary and, in particular, the songs wrote by Danielle Rose, a catholic artist commissioned by JPII to write these mystery reflections. Here are my two favorite for Holy Thursday. I would say, if you have the means, that you should support her and buy this cd as it is oh so beautiful!

The Institution of the Eucharist
A Love Song From Jesus
The Agony in the Garden

I hope you have a most blessed Holy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment