Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Story of a Miracle

If you've read the gospels you have heard the stories of Jesus healing the lame, providing sight to the blind and now I want to share with you another miracle story. Most of you have been a part of this story but I thought I'd share this with you as well. I called in to Relevant Radio and told the miracle story of Mary Claire. You can listen to the story here:  http://relevantradio.streamguys.us/MA%20Archive/MA20131015b.mp3 (jump ahead to 37:40 where I start talking).

Also, here are a few of the pictures from Bella Baby at the hospital. We've taken about 1 million pictures of her between the camera and the iphone we just haven't had time to load them on the computer. But hopefully soon.





2 comments:

  1. Love that clip from Relevant Radio! That's awesome. She really is such a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, thank you for sharing this clip - I had the biggest smile on my face listening to the clip - PRAISE GOD! Thank you to Our Lady for her intercession! God bless Mary Claire!

    ReplyDelete