Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guarantees

Guarantees don't mean much in the economy of ours, but try this one on for size.
Upon the last outing of my 611 College roommates, at an afternoon game of my beloved White Sox (as seen below), my friend Chris - the good looking one, second from the right - brought a most delicious salsa to share (again, seen below). I would highly recommend this should you ever see it in the store (although I am told one of the only places you can get it is the local White Hen). Still, I am not the only one to recommend this product as a solid purchase for all of your Mexican needs. On the label, which, unfortunately, you cannot see it states that there is a 100% guarantee. I don't know how you feel about that but I think, that from a Salsa, that is a bold move. And after having tried it I can honestly say, it's some darn good salsa...and that's a guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment