Thursday, August 8, 2013

In the Silence of Millions

Who is the one person that can silence millions and millions of people with just His presence? Who can make grown men of 80 years old, young teens of 16 and 17, women of all ages and a leader of more than 1.2 billion people fall to their knees?

Jesus Christ.

Adoration is such a beautiful thing. I can't even imagine playing for millions of people, hundreds of bishops, and the Holy Father Pope Francis. But the coolest thing is all of them were crying out to another, to their Father, "Lord, I need you. Every hour I need you. My one defense, my righteousness. O God, I need you".
This videos is from World Youth Day just a couple of weeks ago. I love how when the song finishes no one erupts in applause for Matt Maher but rather they all stay silent for Our Lord. Enjoy...and then go to adoration and tell God how much you need him.


No comments:

Post a Comment