Thursday, January 24, 2013

To All The Prayer Warriors...

UPDATE: We have already passed 10,000 memorares pledged/prayed for our dear child (and that isn't even counting the ones Megan and I have been praying and I'm sure there are others who are praying that might not have sent me an email). We are touched and overwhelmed by everyone's prayers. Thank you so much! We would gladly take more prayers from anyone else wanting to pray. If you want to email me my address is kkramer15@gmail.com. Our kid can use all the intercession it can get! And if you are the type who likes to pray with music, meditate on the memorare here, a beautiful version by Danielle Rose.

I sent this email out to family and friends this morning and I wanted to let anyone else who might read this blog, and didn't get the email, to know that I am asking for prayers:

Dear Family, 
Friends and Prayer Warriors,Megan and I have some news to share...and great news at that! We are pregnant! Believe me when I tell you this is not the way I would want to tell all of you but we need your prayers right now.  As many of you know this is our third pregnancy. Our first two we miscarried at 8 weeks (God Bless you Cecelia and Peter) so we really need prayers early on in the pregnancy, that's right now!

So I bet you're wondering what to pray for or how to pray. Well when Mother Teresa needed a new school for their ministry she had her order pray the Memorare. They prayed over 85,000 memorares to ask Mother Mary to provide for their needs. Well this is what Megan and I would like to do too. We want you to pray the memorare and ask Our Blessed Mother to help protect our baby. While 85,000 might be a lot to ask to pray for our little one, we'd like to be able to offer up 5,000 memorares between now and 12 weeks (March 22). That's 84 memorares a day. We need to storm heaven and let our intentions be known. Knock and the door will be open...ask and it shall be given. Please help us!

If you will pray for Megan and our child please email Megan or myself with how many memorares you did prayer, are going to pray or are praying. You can put it in an email today or send me one on March 22nd or send me an email every day saying how many you prayed. I will keep tally here and we'll see how many prayers we can storm the gates of heaven with our intention! Please pass this on to anyone that might be able to pray for our child. Thank you so much for your love and support. We really do appreciate it.The prayer is below. Please pray, and pray, and pray some more.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother; to thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful; O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen.

Peace,
Kevin & Megan

If you can please say a prayer or two that would be wonderful! You can leave a comment with how many you've prayed and I'll update the number of prayers for our little one here. I really feel all we can do is pray, everything else is up to God. So let him hear our desires through the intercession of His Mother!

5 comments:

  1. Kevin, I am praying it daily for baby Kramer.
    Love and prayer.
    Robin Albright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin and Megan,

    I will be praying it daily for your precious baby.

    Sue Cornell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin and Megan,

    The kids and I prayed 10 for sweet baby Kramer this morning. Will make this part of our morning prayer during the week and keep you posted on how many we pray.

    Rose Herbst

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to have this opportunity to pray for the baby Kramer. I will do it every day and keep you posted.
    Love and prayers
    Fr. John

    ReplyDelete