Sunday, February 5, 2012

Check Out These Tunes!

My best friend since berth (seriously, our mom's were friends growing up so we were high five-ing out of the womb and potty training on the same toliet...those pictures are pretty funny) took another step closer to full on stardom. The Lord has blessed him with a phenomenal gift to be able to play music so beautifully. I've always said that I would love to have half the musical talent Mike has. So back to his steps forward in the music world.  Mike had the opportunity to appear on a popular radio station down in Austin, TX. He got to sit and play for several minutes (check out the video).


Every time I hear new music from him I am so proud of him and the quality of music he produces. He has his new music on his site that you can listen and even download some of them. He can play almost any song and plays all types of music: dance, electronic, rock, funk, jazz and, his favorite, country. Listen to it, like I do...over and over and over again. Let him know how much you like it and support him in his music. Also, pray for him as he and his fiance will be getting married this summer, June 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment